Friday, July 31, 2015

Free Choice Friday(#2): Ant-Man review!

What's up everyone!

Hope summer is treading you well. Today is another Free Choice Friday where I am going to review the movie Ant-Man. (Don't ask me why there's a dash in the middle.)

Now I don't know if you guys know but I'm a huge Marvel fan and I was pretty excited for this. If you're not a big fan of Marvel I'll give you a little overview.

Title: Ant-Man (2015)
Rate: PG-13
Length: 117 minutes 
Summary: Armed with a super-suit with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, cat burglar Scott Lang must embrace his inner hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.

(Information came from IMDB)










So I'm going to give my thoughts without giving away any spoilers.

Thoughts going into the film...
I was really excited to watch this movie because I love anything marvel. Super hero/action movies are my favorite genera so I was excited to see the fighting and CGI parts.

I really had not ideal what the film was about going into the film. Even though I say I'm a Marvel fan I don't really know all of the super hero's stories because I didn't read the comics. Also I don't like to spoil anything for myself so I didn't watch any trailers.

Thoughts after the film...
I was so so happy after the film. I just felt like everything was done right. Marvel does this great thing where they pick perfect people to be each character. The visual effects and filming were so good (recently I've been very interested in filming and editing). The comedy was top, the right amount where it was both serious and funny.

Although I didn't go into the film knowing a whole lot, I understood the movie as it went along and got the whole thing by the end of the film.

Recommendations...   
Although Ant-Man isn't a super popular in the super hero universe, everyone should watch it because its such a great movie. Think of it like Guardians of the Galaxy, no one knew them but the movie was great. Anyone can watch it from any age and still enjoy it.

Thanks for reading my review. I know I'm not good at these but I'll try to get better. Thanks for reading and I'll see you at my next exposure!

Jess

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! So glad you really enjoyed the movie. I'm hoping to see it in theaters soon...maybe in Brazil. So it's good to hear you liked it. I'll let you know when I see/if I see it. :)

    ReplyDelete