Friday, July 3, 2015

Project #2 For Digital

Hello everyone!

Happy 4th of July! It is so nice to not be in school but not nice to be planing for college :(. This is going to be a short post today because the next project was only for one picture.

This project is called Surrealism. For this project you had to take a few pictures and put them together to make make believe scenarios.

Some famous examples:




These are some examples my teacher showed me in class. And the next picture is my project. 


So this is my Surrealism project. What I did was take a picture myself and took a picture of a brick wall. I edited it to make it look like my skin. So in the beginning of this project I had a really big idea that I wanted to use a picture of myself an make myself a tree girl. So my skin would be the bark and my hair would be the branches and leaves. I had taken all my pictures for that project but then my SD broke and I lost all my pictures. This photo only had 2 pictures but my teacher loved it so much that she said it was fine.  This picture won me an award for our local art show. 

I was so upset about losing all my pictures on my SD card and felt like I would die. Even though that happened a really good project and an award came out of it. So something bad happens, try and look for the good side because something better could come out of it. 

So I hope you all like my photo and you have a great day. I'll see you at my next exposure! 

-Jess 


No comments:

Post a Comment