Monday, July 13, 2015

Project #3 For Digital

Ello people!

Hope everyone is having a great summer! I am here today to show you guys my next project from digital. This next project was kind of like 2 projects put together but I'll show you guys both. Sooooooo lets get started!

Photo journalism
The point of this project is to take pictures of people so they don't notice you. This project is good if you want to be a journalist and write about news. I love taking pictures of strangers even though it totally weird. I just feel like it's sometimes harder to take pictures of people you know.





So I'm not going to write a caption for all of them like the last post because this wasn't really one of my favorite projects. But when I was looking through all my pictures from the day (we had a class trip for this project) I noticed that I had a lot of pictures of girls with pink jackets on. So this project turned into little girls with pink jackets. 

Architecture
This project was to take old pictures and edit them in a cray weird way. I only had one really good picture of Architecture and the rest I had to take from shutterfly. I didn't so much like this project but I do like taking pictures of buildings because it think Architecture is amazing. 




So the last 2 pictures I used a lot of different and weird filters on. The first one I really like a lot but the quality doesn't look so good. The only thing I did to the first on was that I added blue. 

So this is my 3rd project. I hope you guys liked it! If you try out any of these projects comment below the link to your picture and I'll check it out. Thanks for reading and I'll see you at my next exposure! 

-Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment