Friday, September 11, 2015

I'm excited, RU?

Hello everyone!

LOL I know I haven't posted anything in a long long long time but I have some very exciting new that will make everything better!

I have recently gone to college so I have some stuff to do but this is where you get excited.....
I joined my colleges photography club! This is very exciting because this will force me to take more pictures. They are such a nice group of people and I can't wait to start submitting photos.

Now there is a big problem.... I am also joining the club softball team, which is very exciting, but the the photography meetings and softball practices are on the same day same TIME! But don't you worry, photography meetings are only 2 times a week so I will still have time to go. I will try my hardest to manage my time wisely because I am still here for education and want to get good marks.

Second exciting news..... the school computer lab has PHOTOSHOP!!!! This means that I can edit my photographssssss. I was so happy about this that I almost screamed in the computer lap which is not allowed.

Anyway I will try to update a little more and post my photos on my instagram. And you can also look at my photography club's flickr. You should comment nice things and fav all the pictures.

I will end with a photo that I just photoshoped for fun and I'll see you at my next exposure!


-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment