Sunday, September 27, 2015

New Flickr page!

Hello everyone!

I am here to tell you about my new Flickr page. I had to make a yahoo email account for one of my college class so I decided to make a Flickr with it. The Flickr page is also for my photography class here. I joined the group so it is easier to sent pictures to them.

I am thinking that I delete my Instagram account because it is so much harder for my to upload picture there. On the Flickr account it is so much easier to upload so please go over and check my account.
Please tell me if you like it better there because I am having a really hard time keeping up my Instagram.

The Link to my Flickr account is below. Feel free to follow me. Also I have already uploaded some pictures so favor them and comment on them!


https://www.flickr.com/photos/134403621@N02/ 

Thanks for reading and I'll see you at my next exposure!

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment