Friday, April 3, 2015

Free Choice Friday(#1): Intro to Computer Science

Hello everyone!

This is my first Free Choice Friday. This is where I talk about  something that isn't photography based.

Today I am going to talk about another new class I am taking this semester. I know I have been taking a lot of new classes. This class is called Intro to Computer Science. The reason I was interested in this is because my uncle is really good with computers. Another reason is that I realized that since I use a computer so often then maybe I should actually learn how programs are made. Computers are very interesting machines that, if you ever have a chance, everyone should learn about.

What is this class?
This class is about computer programing. The program you mainly learn is html. The beginning of the class you learn number system and problem solving. So if you really want to learn programming then you might be a little bored in the beginning.

How did you hear about this class? 
-I heard about this class because my math teacher in 11th grade is the teacher of the class. Since it is a new class this year she was promoting it last year.

Is there homework/tests? 
-There is some homework. If you don't finish you homework in class then you have to finish it in class. My teacher doesn't check the homework everyday but she does sometimes so you should always do your homework. There a tests too. The reason there are tests is because this class is preparation for the AP computer science class.

Do you like html?
-I do like html. Its pretty simple, the only thing that is hard about it is that there are a lot of codes that you need to know. What I do for now when I code is that I keep the note sheets that my teacher gave to me and whenever I don't know a code, then I look at my notes.

Do you want to do more coding in the future?
-I want to take coding classes in college. This is a skill that I want to remember so if I don't keep practicing it then I wont remember it. I might not take classes in college because I don't want to have too many classes to stress about so if not then I might join a coding club.

Do you like the class?
-There are a lot of things that I like about this class. One of my close guy friends is in the same class as me. I really like taking to him because he's really funny and can make me laugh. Also the teacher is my favorite Math teacher so I'm glad I can hang with her cause she's awesome. Then coding in general is just fun to me.

Thanks for reading my blog and please check out my other post on here. Also follow me on Instagram @Exposureyourself. Until next time, I'll see you at my next exposure.

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment