Saturday, March 28, 2015

The fallen of a loved one...

Hello everyone.

Today is a very sad day in my life. I have learned that one of my beloved has gone and will never come back. But even though that is such a sad time that doesn't mean that we can think of a positive light of it.

I would like to send a message today to... protect all you SD cards!

Yes you read correctly, I have damaged one of my SD cards and all the pictures on it has been lost. I am really pissed because my next digital project was on that SD card so I guess I have to retake all those pictures. I don't even know what really happened to my SD card. All I know is that I kept it in my backpack for a few days. I kept it by itself with no protection around it. I had thought it was in a small plastic bag but I guess I took it out without remembering to put it back into the bag. The next time I went to use it in the camera it said that it has been damaged and I couldn't use it. I took me all period to figure out what happened to it. What I determined is that the SD card had been magnetized by my phone.

I am not really sure that is what really happened. All I know is that I have to take care of  of my SD cards with more care. So what I would like to tell all of you is to take care of your SD carefully if you are going to be taking the SD card in and out of your camera a lot. DO NOT make the same mistake I did and think that your SD card is indestructible. You might think that all your photos are crap but then when you lose them all you feel like a big fat loser. I would suggest to always keep it in a little plastic bag or you could put them in those SD card plastic cases.  Photo are important so keep them safe!

Sorry for not posting for 2 weeks. School and life has been crazy but hopefully I can get back into it.

Thanks for reading and I'll see you at my next exposure!

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment