Tuesday, January 27, 2015

First time blogger

Hello everyone! 
Jessica here and I am a first time blogger.
I have never made a blog before and even if I did I wouldn't know what to write about. After talking with my best friend I have created this blog. This blog will be about photography mostly. I will mostly be writing about my experience when being a photographer. I hope to have reviews, tips and tricks, and even post some of my own pictures. (you can check them out on my Instagram page)

My Photography Experience 
I always loved to play with the camera when I was younger. At parties with my family I would always run around with my uncles camera and tell people to pose. As I grew up I never really took it seriously until high school where I started taking photography classes. In my sophomore year of high school I took a class called photo 1. This is where I started to take photography seriously. In this class we weren't using digital cameras, we were using film cameras. It was difficult to learn at first but I soon got the hang out it. Now here I am in my senior year of high school taking AP photo. I am also taking a digital photography class that will help improve my digital photography skills.

What to expect
No much... JK
I have some things planned but don't how often I will post.
My ideas:
Tips and Tricks Tuesday:  This is where I will post tips and ticks from my photography experience.
Free Choice Friday: This is where either I will not write about photography. I will write about anything that has when on. OR it will be something you guys will ask me to write about.
Shout out Saturday(or Sunday): This is where I will write a post about anything blogs, tumblrs, twitters, instagram accounts that I have enjoyed. I will try to shout out mostly photography related accounts because this is a photography blog first.

Those are my ideas that I was thinking about. Tips and tricks Tuesday might be post everyone week or two, and the others, maybe every moth? I dont know we will see.
And the rest of the days I will be writing about photography related things.
If you guys have any other ideas please feel free to comment bellow.

I am actually very excited to start this blog and hopefully I can keep up with it. Please all follow and comment and I'll see you on my next exposure!

Thank you to my best friend Jessica (FlytoFiction) for encouraging me to make this blog. Please go follow her!

(Note: Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes I make. If you notice any please let me know and I will change it right away)

No comments:

Post a Comment